This recipe can easily be made with a boxed brownie mix, we just thought we’d give you the real deal.
- 1 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- In a large bowl, combine butter, oil and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring in between.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Sift together cocoa powder, baking powder, and flour.
- Add to the butter and egg mixture and stir until just combined
- Preheat the EGG® to 350°F.
- Line the Dutch oven with a liner.
- Pour the batter into the liner.
- Cover the Dutch oven, place on the grid, and lower the dome for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove the lid, top the brownies with chocolate chips and marshmallows and replace the lid for 5 minutes until the toppings are melted.