Spiral sliced ham is made extra special with a Dijon mustard schmear and gingersnap crust.
❏ 1 8-10 pound spiral sliced ham
❏ 2 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed
❏ 1⁄4 cup brown mustard
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Temperature: 350°F
Cooking Time: 1 - 1 1⁄2 hours
- Remove the ham from its wrapper, thoroughly rinse it and pat it dry.
- Place the ham in a heat-proof roasting pan.
- Brush the outside liberally with mustard.
- Press the gingersnap cookies into the mustard coating.
- Preheat the Smoker to 350°F with the convEGGtor® and grid in place.
- Place the ham inside the Smoker and close the door for 1 to 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Allow the ham to rest for 20 minutes before carving and serving.