Join The Smoke & Grill Meat Community If You Are Serious About Q
- Get step-by-step recipes
- Learn basic to advanced barbecue techniques
- Receive members only deals
- 100% FREE
Enter your email below to sign up
NORTH AFRICAN RUB
Harissa paste is a spicy chile paste. If you cannot find it you can substitute sriracha or sambal.
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp harissa paste or other chile paste
- The juice and zest of one orange
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
2 Slather onto meat at least 30 minutes prior to smoking.
Copyright Smoke&GrillMeat© 2018