Join The Smoke & Grill Meat Community If You Are Serious About Q
- Get step-by-step recipes
- Learn basic to advanced barbecue techniques
- Receive members only deals
- 100% FREE
Enter your email below to sign up
SMOKED KING CRAB LEGS
Crab legs are soft, tender, and a delicacy. Once they’ve been smoked they taste even more amazing. You just need a few simple ingredients to have the best smoked crab legs anyone has ever tasted. When these crab legs are done the meat will come out white and juicy!
Estimated Smoke Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp. grated lemon rind
- Pinch salt
- 5 lb.s frozen king crab legs, thawed
1 Stir together the grated lemon rind, butter, salt, parsley, and lemon juice all together. Crack the crab legs open and brush with the butter mixture.
2 Be sure to coat the rack of your smoker with cooking spray.
3 Smoke the crab legs. Once done eat with a side of melted butter for dipping.
Copyright Smoke&GrillMeat© 2018